This year has surely been a whirlwind and we are doing our best to keep up!
Here’s a look at what we’ve accomplished so far:
- We hosted a WOC retreat with students and the WOC Coalition of Bowdoin College.
- We hosted our first Petite Retreat
- We’ve gone on a plethora of nature walks with youth tour guides. (Our walks include stretching in the woods, singing, finding creatures and foraging)
- We’ve taken small groups on fishing and kayaking trips
- We started a Plant Share
- We built a chicken coop from old scrap found in one of the barns!!
- We planted 20 fruit trees in our small orchard!